Paediatric First Aid
2 Day Course
OFSTED compliant course.
This course is specifically designed for child care settings and complies with the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework.
It’s a relaxed workshop, with plenty of practice and time to ask questions..
We’ll cover childhood illnesses and conditions in-depth and also some adult first aid for big kids that get into scrapes too!
This course is written to be especially suitable for those working in childcare settings, and is therefore also ideal for Nannies, Au pairs, Foster carers, Primary schools, Nursery staff, Parents and carers.
- Each delegate will get a new certificate valid for three years.
What is covered on this course:
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Asthma, Panic Attacks, Drowning & Fumes
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Shock, Electrical Shock & Anaphylaxis
- Bleeding, Wounds & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- Concussion, Seizures/Fitting & Diabetes
- Meningitis, Croup & Sickle Cell
- First Aider Responsibilities
Plus lots more!
Essential to know:
- This course is Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant.
- Each delegate will get a certificate valid for three years.
- Each delegate will also get a free copy of user-friendly quick first aid guide ‘Your Emergency First Aid Plan’ to keep.
Contact us for a quote!
Call: 01493 249250
Or get in touch via our contact page
No hidden costs
We come to you!
Onsite First Aid training.
*Venue is available if off site training is preferred.