Outdoor Activity First Aid
2 Day Course
Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant course.
No first aid course is a ‘one-size-fits-all’ soloution. Those who work or play outdoors need an Emergency First Aid Qualification with a little bit extra.
This course is packed with practical activities and we’ll get you confident in dealing with emergencies both in and out of the workplace.
- Each delegate will get a new certificate valid for three years.
What is covered on this course:
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Asthma, Panic Attacks, Drowning & Fumes
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Heart Attacks, Shock, Electrical Shock & Anaphylaxis
- Bleeding, Wounds & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- Concussion, Seizures/Fitting & Diabetes
Plus lots more!
Essential to know:
- This course is Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant.
- Each delegate will get a certificate valid for three years.
- Each delegate will also get a free copy of user-friendly quick first aid guide ‘Your Emergency First Aid Plan’ to keep.
Contact us for a quote!
Call: 01493 249250
Or get in touch via our contact page
No hidden costs
We come to you!
Onsite First Aid training.
*Venue is available if off site training is preferred.