First Aid in Schools
1 Day Course
Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant course.
This course is fantastic for KS1 & KS2 Schools, giving confidence with often worrying topics such as Anaphylaxis and Asthma.
It’ll well prepare you for an emergency situation both in and out of school – and centres around building an emergency plan, ready to quickly kick in should an emergency arrive!
- Each delegate will get a new certificate valid for three years.
What is covered on this course:
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Anaphylaxis & Adrenaline Auto-Injectors (including Epipens)
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Bleeding & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- First Aider Responsibilities
Plus lots more!
Essential to know:
- This course is Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant.
- Each delegate will get a certificate valid for three years.
- Each delegate will also get a free copy of user-friendly quick first aid guide ‘Your Emergency First Aid Plan’ to keep.
Contact us for a quote!
Call: 01493 249250
Or get in touch via our contact page
No hidden costs
We come to you!
Onsite First Aid training.
*Venue is available if off site training is preferred.