First Aid at Work
2 Day Requalification
2 Day Course
Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant course.
Once first aiders have completed an initial Three Day First Aid at Work course, they’ll always have a good base knowledge of first aid. When their certificate is close to expiring, this two day course is a fast track through everything we covered the first time around. It’s still packed with plenty of practical, so we can renew confidence across a range of scenarios, injuries, illnesses and conditions.
Even if we didn’t provide the initial training, we can still requalify you on this course as long as your certificate is valid.
- Each delegate will get a new certificate valid for three years.
What is covered on this course:
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Asthma, Panic Attacks, Drowning & Fumes
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Heart Attacks, Shock, Electrical
- Shock & Anaphylaxis
- Bleeding, Wounds & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- Concussion, Seizures/Fitting &
- First Aider Responsibilities
Plus lots more!
Essential to know:
- This course is Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant.
- Each delegate will get a certificate valid for three years.
- Each delegate will also get a free copy of user-friendly quick first aid guide ‘Your Emergency First Aid Plan’ to keep.
Contact us for a quote!
Call: 01493 249250
Or get in touch via our contact page
No hidden costs
We come to you!
Onsite First Aid training.
*Venue is available if off site training is preferred.