Emergency First Aid for Pharmacists
1 Day course
Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant course.
Packed with useful content this course is suitable for all working in a pharmacy setting – and also meets the requirement for pre-registration pharmacists.
It’ll well prepare you for an emergency situation both in and out of work – and centres around building an emergency plan, ready to quickly kick in should an emergency arrive!
This course is a fun and interactive workshop, with lots of time for practice and questions. There are no formal tests. The course is a little longer than usual due to the extra content, with 7 teaching hours (excluding breaks).
What is covered on this course:
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Bleeding & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- Heart Attacks
- Head Injuries & Concussion
- First Aider Responsibilities
Essential to know:
- Each delegate will get a certificate valid for three years.
- Each delegate will also get a free copy of user-friendly quick first aid guide ‘Your Emergency First Aid Plan’ to keep.
Contact us for a quote!
Call: 01493 249250
Or get in touch via our contact page
No hidden costs
We come to you!
Onsite First Aid training.
*Venue is available if off site training is preferred.