First Aid at Work
1 Day Course
Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant course.
This very popular course is packed with activities. It takes a no-nonsense approach, meaning that delegates get to know, what they need to know.
Emergency First Aid is great for both low-risk small workplaces and larger ones wanting additional back-up.
It’s also incredibly popular for those looking for peace of mind at home or in small businesses, charities and health and social care.
- Each delegate will get a new certificate valid for three years.
What is covered on this course:
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Bleeding & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- First Aider Responsibilities
Plus lots more!
Essential to know:
- This course is Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant.
- Each delegate will get a certificate valid for three years.
- Each delegate will also get a free copy of user-friendly quick first aid guide ‘Your Emergency First Aid Plan’ to keep.
Contact us for a quote!
Call: 01493 249250
Or get in touch via our contact page
No hidden costs
We come to you!
Onsite First Aid training.
*Venue is available if off site training is preferred.