Specialist Primary Care Life Support
2½ Hour course
Teams working in Primary Care setting such as General Practices, Dental Surgeries and Pharmacies can find themselves in a life threatening emergency.
The Resuscitation Council UK state that:
- All healthcare professionals who work in the community may be required to resuscitate a victim of cardiopulmonary arrest.
- All members of the Primary Health Care Team who have contact with patients should be trained and equipped, to a level appropriate for their expected role, to resuscitate patients who suffer cardiopulmonary arrest in the community.
- The minimum standard should be proficiency in Basic Life Support
What is covered on this course:
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
Essential to know:
Great for those who have a need to regularly update their basic life support skills, especially primary care settings such as:
- General Practices
- Community Healthcare
- Dental Practices
Contact us for a quote!
Call: 01493 249250
Or get in touch via our contact page
No hidden costs
We come to you!
Onsite First Aid training.
*Venue is available if off site training is preferred.